Are you looking for a home inspection in Blendon Township, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Blendon Township Michigan with well over 20 years of total home inspection experience . We are in business to help you make a better decision when buying your Blendon Township Michigan home.
Call us or use the email form at the right to contact us today!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A home inspection is a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of buying a house, duplex or condominium in Blendon Township MI, you need to have it correctly checked before the last purchase by an knowledgeable and also unbiased specialist home examiner.
What Does a Blendon Township Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A full examination consists of a visual exam of the house inside out. The inspector examines the furnace system, the central air system (when temperature level permits), the indoor plumbing system, as well as electrical systems, the roofing and also noticeable insulation, walls, ceilings, floorings, home windows and doors, the structures, basement and visible structure
So what house components are covered in your Blendon Township Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our comprehensive home inspection report analyses your home from head to toe and is printed right at the time of your inspection, then sent via email to you to have a digital copy.