Are you looking for a home inspection in Polkton Charter Township, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Polkton Charter Township Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection experience . We are in business to help you make a better decision when buying your Polkton Charter Township Michigan home.
Call us or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us today!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A home inspection is a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of purchasing a home, duplex or condo in Polkton Charter Township MI, you should have it correctly examined prior to the last order by an knowledgeable and also impartial specialist home assessor.
What Does a Polkton Charter Township Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A total examination includes a aesthetic evaluation of our home from top to bottom. The inspector examines the heating system, the central air system (when temperature allows), the indoor plumbing, and also electric systems, the roof and also noticeable insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floorings, windows as well as doors, the foundations, basement as well as noticeable framework
So what home components are covered in your Polkton Charter Township Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s thorough home inspection report covers your residence from top to bottom and is printed right there during your inspection, then emailed to you for have a digital copy.