Are you looking for a home inspection in Allendale, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Allendale Michigan with well over 20 years of combined home inspection experience . We are in business to help you make the best decision when purchasing your Allendale Michigan home.
Call our team or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A home inspection is a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of buying a home, duplex or condominium in Allendale MI, you must have it correctly examined before the final purchase by an experienced and unbiased specialist house assessor.
What Does a Allendale Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A full inspection includes a visual evaluation of the house from top to bottom. The inspector investigates the heating system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature level permits), the indoor plumbing system, and electrical systems, the roofing system and also visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, windows as well as doors, the structures, basement as well as noticeable framework
So what house areas are covered in your Allendale Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our thorough home inspection report analyses your home from head to toe and is printed out right there at the inspection, then sent via email to you for have a digital copy.