Are you looking for a home inspection in Crockery Township, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Crockery Township Michigan with over 20 years of combined home inspection expertise. We are in business to help you make a better decision when buying your Crockery Township Michigan home.
Call our team or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us right away!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A home inspection is a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of buying a home, duplex or condo in Crockery Township MI, you ought to have it appropriately inspected before the last investment by an seasoned as well as impartial expert house inspector.
What Does a Crockery Township Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A comprehensive inspection consists of a visual exam of the house from top to bottom. The inspector investigates the heating system, the air conditioning system (when temperature level allows), the indoor plumbing, and also electrical systems, the roofing and also visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, windows and doors, the foundations, basement and visible framework
So what house components are covered in your Crockery Township Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our thorough home inspection report analyses your future home from top to bottom and is printed right there at the time of the inspection, then emailed to you for have a digital copy.