Are you looking for a home inspection in Georgetown, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Georgetown Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection experience . We are in business to help you make the best decision when buying your Georgetown Michigan home.
Call us or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us right away!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A home inspection is a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of purchasing a house, duplex or condo in Georgetown MI, you ought to have it correctly evaluated prior to the final acquisition by an seasoned and also objective expert house assessor.
What Does a Georgetown Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A full inspection consists of a visual assessment of your house inside out. The inspector investigates the heating system, the air conditioning system (when temperature allows), the indoor plumbing system, as well as electrical systems, the roof as well as visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floorings, windows as well as doors, the foundations, basement and also noticeable framework
So what home areas are covered in your Georgetown Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our extensive home inspection report analyses your residence from head to toe and is printed out right there at your inspection, then sent via email to you to download later.