Are you looking for a home inspection in Grand Haven, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Grand Haven Michigan with well over 20 years of total home inspection experience . We are in business to help you make the best decision when buying your Grand Haven Michigan home.
Call us or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A home inspection is a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of buying a house, duplex or condominium in Grand Haven MI, you must have it appropriately checked before the last acquisition by an experienced as well as impartial specialist home inspector.
What Does a Grand Haven Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A complete examination consists of a visual examination of your house inside out. The inspector analyzes the heating system, the central air system (when temperature level allows), the indoor plumbing system, as well as electric systems, the roofing and also noticeable insulation, walls, ceilings, floorings, home windows and also doors, the structures, basement and visible structure
So what house components are covered in your Grand Haven Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s extensive home inspection report covers your future home from head to toe and is printed right at your inspection, then sent via email to you for have a digital copy.