Are you looking for a home inspection in Hudsonville, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Hudsonville Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection expertise. We are in business to help you make a better decision when buying your Hudsonville Michigan home.
Call us or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A home inspection is a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of buying a house, duplex or condo in Hudsonville MI, you should have it correctly checked before the last investment by an skilled as well as objective expert residence examiner.
What Does a Hudsonville Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A full examination includes a aesthetic assessment of our home from top to bottom. The inspector analyzes the heating system, the air conditioning system (when temperature allows), the indoor plumbing system, and electric systems, the roofing system and also visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floorings, home windows and doors, the foundations, basement and visible framework
So what house areas are covered in your Hudsonville Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our thorough home inspection report covers your home from top to bottom and is printed right at the time of the inspection, then sent via email to you for have a digital copy.