Are you looking for a home inspection in Robinson Township, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Robinson Township Michigan with well over 20 years of combined home inspection expertise. We are in business to help you make a better decision when buying your Robinson Township Michigan home.
Call our team or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What is a "Home Inspection?"
A home inspection is a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of purchasing a home, co-op or condo in Robinson Township MI, you must have it properly checked before the last investment by an knowledgeable and unbiased professional house assessor.
What Does a Robinson Township Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A complete inspection includes a visual assessment of our home inside out. The inspector analyzes the heating system, the air conditioning system (when temperature allows), the indoor plumbing, and electrical systems, the roofing system as well as visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floorings, windows and also doors, the structures, basement and visible structure
So what home areas are covered in your Robinson Township Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections's thorough home inspection report covers your home from top to bottom and is printed out right at the time of your inspection, then emailed to you to download later.