Are you looking for a home inspection in Spring Lake Charter Township, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Spring Lake Charter Township Michigan with well over 20 years of total home inspection experience . We are in business to help you make the best decision when buying your Spring Lake Charter Township Michigan home.
Call us or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us right away!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A home inspection is a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of buying a house, duplex or condo in Spring Lake Charter Township MI, you must have it properly inspected prior to the last investment by an experienced and impartial specialist home inspector.
What Does a Spring Lake Charter Township Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A complete examination includes a aesthetic examination of your home inside out. The inspector investigates the furnace system, the air conditioning system (when temperature permits), the indoor plumbing, and also electric systems, the roofing system as well as noticeable insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, windows as well as doors, the structures, basement and visible structure
So what house components are covered in your Spring Lake Charter Township Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our comprehensive home inspection report analyses your home from head to toe and is printed out right during the inspection, then sent via email to you to download later.