Are you looking for a home inspection in Wright Township, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Wright Township Michigan with over 20 years of combined home inspection experience . We are in business to help you make a better decision when buying your Wright Township Michigan home.
Call us or use the email form at the right to contact us today!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A home inspection is a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of buying a home, co-op or condominium in Wright Township MI, you must have it appropriately inspected before the final order by an experienced and also impartial specialist home examiner.
What Does a Wright Township Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A comprehensive examination includes a visual exam of your house inside out. The inspector analyzes the heating system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature allows), the interior plumbing, as well as electrical systems, the roof as well as noticeable insulation, walls, ceilings, floorings, windows and doors, the foundations, basement and also noticeable framework
So what house areas are covered in your Wright Township Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s thorough home inspection report analyses your residence from top to bottom and is printed out right there at the time of the inspection, then emailed to you for have a digital copy.