Are you looking for a home inspection in Lansing, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Lansing Michigan with well over 20 years of combined home inspection experience . We are in business to help you make the best decision when purchasing your Lansing MI home.
Call our team at 517-305-4300 or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What is a "Home Inspection?"
A home inspection is a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of buying a home, duplex or condominium in Lansing MI, you must have it correctly examined before the final purchase by an experienced and unbiased specialist house assessor.
What Does a Lansing Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A full inspection includes a visual evaluation of the house from top to bottom. The inspector investigates the heating system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature level permits), the indoor plumbing system, and electrical systems, the roofing system and also visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, windows as well as doors, the structures, basement as well as noticeable framework
Request a Home Inspection Appointment Today!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you right away!
So what house areas are covered in your Lansing Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our thorough home inspection report analyses your home from head to toe and is printed out right there at the inspection, then sent via email to you for have a digital copy.