Are you looking for a home inspection in Borculo, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Borculo Michigan with over 20 years of combined home inspection expertise. We are in business to help you make a better decision when buying your Borculo Michigan home.
Call us or use the email form at the right to contact us today!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A [previous_page anchor=”home inspection”] is a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of purchasing a house, co-op or condominium in Borculo MI, you must have it appropriately inspected just before the last order by an experienced and impartial professional home assessor.
What Does a Borculo Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A complete inspection consists of a aesthetic assessment of your house inside out. The inspector analyzes the heating system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature allows), the interior plumbing system, as well as electrical systems, the roof and shingles and also noticeable insulation, walls, ceilings, floorings, home windows and doors, the structures, basement and visible structure
So what home areas are covered in your Borculo Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s thorough [next_page anchor=”home inspection”] report covers your future home from head to toe and is printed out right there during the inspection, then emailed to you to download later.