Are you looking for a home inspection in Chester Township, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Chester Township Michigan with over 20 years of combined home inspection experience . We are in business to help you make a better decision when purchasing your Chester Township Michigan home.
Call us or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us today!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A [previous_page anchor=”home inspection”] is a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of purchasing a house, co-op or condo in Chester Township MI, you must have it effectively inspected just before the last order by an experienced and also objective expert residence examiner.
What Does a Chester Township Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A comprehensive inspection consists of a aesthetic evaluation of the house from top to bottom. The inspector examines the furnace system, the central air system (when temperature level permits), the interior plumbing, as well as electrical systems, the roofing as well as visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, windows as well as doors, the structures, basement as well as visible structure
So what house components are covered in your Chester Township Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s comprehensive [next_page anchor=”home inspection”] report covers your future home from head to toe and is printed right at the inspection, then sent via email to you to have a digital copy.