Are you looking for a home inspection in Ferrysburg, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Ferrysburg Michigan with well over 20 years of combined home inspection experience . We are in business to help you make the best decision when purchasing your Ferrysburg Michigan home.
Call us or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A [previous_page anchor=”home inspection”] is a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of buying a home, co-op or condo in Ferrysburg MI, you must have it correctly inspected prior to the last order by an knowledgeable and impartial professional home assessor.
What Does a Ferrysburg Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A comprehensive inspection includes a aesthetic exam of the house inside out. The inspector investigates the furnace system, the central air system (when temperature allows), the interior plumbing system, and electric systems, the roofing system and visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, windows and also doors, the foundations, basement and also visible structure
So what house areas are covered in your Ferrysburg Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s extensive [next_page anchor=”home inspection”] report covers your residence from head to toe and is printed out right during your inspection, then sent via email to you for download later.