Professional Home Inspection in Holland Charter Township, Michigan
Are you looking for a home inspection in Holland Charter Township, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Holland Charter Township Michigan with well over 20 years of total home inspection experience . We are in business to help you make a better decision when purchasing your Holland Charter Township Michigan home.
Call us or use the email form at the right to contact us today!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A [previous_page anchor=”home inspection”] is a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of buying a house, co-op or condo in Holland Charter Township MI, you ought to have it appropriately checked prior to the final purchase by an experienced and impartial professional residence examiner.
What Does a Holland Charter Township Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A total examination includes a visual assessment of your house from top to bottom. The inspector investigates the heating system, the central air system (when temperature level allows), the interior plumbing system, as well as electric systems, the roof and also visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, home windows and doors, the foundations, basement as well as visible structure
So what home components are covered in your Holland Charter Township Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Thorough Holland Charter Township MI Home Inspection Report…
Our thorough [next_page anchor=”home inspection”] report covers your home from head to toe and is printed out right at the time of your inspection, then emailed to you to download later.
See a sample home inspection report here…