Professional Home Inspection in Holland, Michigan
Are you looking for a home inspection in Holland, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Holland Michigan with well over 20 years of combined home inspection expertise. We are in business to help you make the best decision when buying your Holland Michigan home.
Call us or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A [previous_page anchor=”home inspection”] is a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of buying a house, co-op or condominium in Holland MI, you must have it properly checked before the final acquisition by an experienced as well as unbiased specialist home examiner.
What Does a Holland Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A complete examination consists of a visual evaluation of your home from top to bottom. The inspector examines the furnace system, the central air system (when temperature level permits), the indoor plumbing, and electrical systems, the roof as well as noticeable insulation, walls, ceilings, floorings, windows and also doors, the structures, basement and also visible framework
So what home components are covered in your Holland Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Comprehensive Holland MI Home Inspection Report…
Our comprehensive [next_page anchor=”home inspection”] report analyses your future home from head to toe and is printed right there during your inspection, then emailed to you to have a digital copy.
See a sample home inspection report here…