Professional Home Inspection in Olive Township, Michigan
Are you looking for a home inspection in Olive Township, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Olive Township Michigan with well over 20 years of total home inspection expertise. We are in business to help you make a better decision when purchasing your Olive Township Michigan home.
Call our team or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A [previous_page anchor=”home inspection”] is a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of purchasing a house, co-op or condominium in Olive Township MI, you must have it appropriately inspected before the last acquisition by an skilled and also unbiased specialist residence assessor.
What Does a Olive Township Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A total inspection consists of a aesthetic examination of your house inside out. The inspector examines the furnace system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature allows), the interior plumbing system, and electric systems, the roof and also noticeable insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floorings, home windows and doors, the structures, basement and also visible framework
So what home areas are covered in your Olive Township Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
All Inclusive Olive Township MI Home Inspection Report…
JW Home Inspections’s thorough [next_page anchor=”home inspection”] report analyses your home from head to toe and is printed out right at the time of the inspection, then sent via email to you for download later.
See a sample home inspection report here…