Are you looking for a home inspection in Park Township, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Park Township Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection expertise. We are in business to help you make the best decision when buying your Park Township Michigan home.
Call us or use the email form at the right to contact us right away!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A [previous_page anchor=”home inspection”] is a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of buying a house, duplex or condo in Park Township MI, you must have it correctly evaluated before the last acquisition by an knowledgeable and also objective specialist house examiner.
What Does a Park Township Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A total examination includes a aesthetic assessment of our home inside out. The inspector investigates the heating system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature level permits), the interior plumbing, and electrical systems, the roof as well as visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floorings, windows and also doors, the structures, basement as well as visible framework
So what house areas are covered in your Park Township Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our comprehensive [next_page anchor=”home inspection”] report analyses your home from head to toe and is printed right there at the inspection, then sent via email to you for have a digital copy.