Are you looking for a home inspection in Port Sheldon Township, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Port Sheldon Township Michigan with well over 20 years of combined home inspection expertise. We are in business to help you make a better decision when buying your Port Sheldon Township Michigan home.
Call our team or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us right away!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A [previous_page anchor=”home inspection”] is a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of buying a home, co-op or condominium in Port Sheldon Township MI, you ought to have it effectively inspected prior to the last purchase by an seasoned as well as impartial specialist house examiner.
What Does a Port Sheldon Township Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A comprehensive examination includes a visual evaluation of your house from top to bottom. The inspector analyzes the heating system, the central air system (when temperature permits), the indoor plumbing, as well as electrical systems, the roofing as well as visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, home windows and doors, the structures, basement as well as noticeable framework
So what house components are covered in your Port Sheldon Township Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s extensive [next_page anchor=”home inspection”] report covers your future home from top to bottom and is printed right at the inspection, then sent via email to you to have a digital copy.