Are you looking for a home inspection in Spring Lake, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Spring Lake Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection experience . We are in business to help you make a better decision when buying your Spring Lake Michigan home.
Call our team or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us right away!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A [previous_page anchor=”home inspection”] is a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of purchasing a home, duplex or condominium in Spring Lake MI, you need to have it properly inspected prior to the final acquisition by an seasoned and also unbiased professional home examiner.
What Does a Spring Lake Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A comprehensive examination includes a visual evaluation of the house from top to bottom. The inspector examines the furnace system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature allows), the interior plumbing system, as well as electric systems, the roof as well as noticeable insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, windows and also doors, the structures, basement and noticeable structure
So what home areas are covered in your Spring Lake Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s extensive [next_page anchor=”home inspection”] report analyses your residence from top to bottom and is printed right there during your inspection, then sent via email to you to later download.