Are you looking for a home inspection in Zeeland Charter Township, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Zeeland Charter Township Michigan with over 20 years of combined home inspection experience . We are in business to help you make the best decision when purchasing your Zeeland Charter Township Michigan home.
Call us or use the email form at the right to contact us today!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A [previous_page anchor=”home inspection”] is a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of purchasing a home, co-op or condominium in Zeeland Charter Township MI, you need to have it properly checked before the last order by an knowledgeable and also unbiased professional house examiner.
What Does a Zeeland Charter Township Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A total examination consists of a visual exam of the house from top to bottom. The inspector examines the heating system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature allows), the indoor plumbing system, as well as electric systems, the roof and shingles as well as visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floorings, windows and also doors, the foundations, basement as well as noticeable framework
So what house areas are covered in your Zeeland Charter Township Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our comprehensive [next_page anchor=”home inspection”] report covers your future home from head to toe and is printed out right there at your inspection, then sent via email to you to have a digital copy.