Are you looking for a home inspection in Zeeland, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Zeeland Michigan with over 20 years of combined home inspection experience . We are in business to help you make the best decision when buying your Zeeland Michigan home.
Call our team or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us right away!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A [previous_page anchor=”home inspection”] is a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of purchasing a house, duplex or condo in Zeeland MI, you ought to have it appropriately checked before the last purchase by an skilled as well as impartial specialist house inspector.
What Does a Zeeland Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A comprehensive inspection consists of a aesthetic assessment of the house inside out. The inspector examines the furnace system, the central air system (when temperature level allows), the indoor plumbing, and electric systems, the roof and also visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, home windows and doors, the foundations, basement and noticeable structure
So what house areas are covered in your Zeeland Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s extensive [next_page anchor=”home inspection”] report analyses your home from top to bottom and is printed out right at the inspection, then emailed to you to have a digital copy.