Are you looking for a home inspection in Coopersville, MI?
JW Home Inspection is a team of home inspectors serving Coopersville Michigan with over 20 years of total home inspection expertise. We are in business to help you make a better decision when purchasing your Coopersville Michigan home.
Call our team or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us right away!
What is a “Home Inspection?”
A home inspection is a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of buying a home, co-op or condominium in Coopersville MI, you ought to have it appropriately checked just before the last acquisition by an seasoned as well as impartial professional home examiner.
What Does a Coopersville Michigan Home Inspection Include?
A comprehensive inspection includes a aesthetic examination of the house inside out. The inspector examines the heating system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature level allows), the indoor plumbing, as well as electrical systems, the roofing and also noticeable insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floors, home windows and doors, the structures, basement and also visible structure
So what house components are covered in your Coopersville Michigan home inspection?
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
Our extensive home inspection report covers your future home from top to bottom and is printed out right during the inspection, then sent via email to you to download later.